Katsura Imperial Villa is one of the finest examples of purely Japanese architecture and garden design, and aruguably one of the greatest gardens in the world. The villa and garden in their present form were completed in 1645 as the residence for the Katsura Family, members of Japan's Imperial Family.
HOW TO ENTER
1.Buy your Tree-In-A-Cup, Herb-In-A-Cup or Flower-In-A-Cups from partispating dealers (and keep
all your reciepts as evidence).
2. Document your Greening mission - the planting of your purchases in your garden, your neihbourhood and city's public spaces - in a creative, informative and positive video production (creativity is key, regardless if done with all the best gear or simply your cellphone).
3. Upload your video to our website.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Videos's will be moderated by a 3rd party panel of Judges from the Creative Industry.
2. The Best 20 Video's will be loaded onto our YouTube channel and put to the Public for Voting.
THE WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA.
1. Trees bought count 5 votes Each (Reciepts needed as evidence)
2. Public Votes count as 1 Vote Each
3. Judges Votes Count as 2 Votes Each.